Designed by Brylie St. Clair, the Mississippi St. softball star who's been called "The Livvy Dunne of Softball," the Brylie 1s are softball sunglasses designed with specific features for the female athlete, with development guided by the most influential softball players in the NCAA.
In addition to female-specific sizing, Solaro Shades softball line included enhanced ventilation, craftsmanship and functional design features.
With 5 lenses, a performance-empowering design and premium material, they're next-level glasses for a next-level athlete.
- DESIGNED BY BRYLIE ST. CLAIR: Brylie St. Clair, the most followed NCAA softball player, designed these glasses for women in sports.
- SIZED FOR THE LADIES: Instead of offering a unisex design and asking women to wear baseball shades, these have women-specific sizing and fit.
- ADJUSTABLE NOSEPIECE: An adjustable nosepiece further improves the fit, keeping these glasses secure and ready for action.
- FIVE ULTRA PERFORMANCE LENSES - With five HD shielded, performance lenses, these glasses are made for making plays. Includes colored lens, mirror lens, blacked-out lens, clear (safety) lens, and night-vision lens.
- VENTILATED LENSES - Strategic grooves in the lenses promote better airflow and reduce fogging.
- SOLARO LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Every pair of Solaro Sunglasses comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Register your pair with us and you'll get one free replacement in case of loss or damage. Just pay shipping.
- EYE SAFETY - Protects eyes from dirt, flying debris, and more. These hydrophobic lenses also repel water.
- UVA/UVB PROTECTION: Solaro's Strato lenses are also UVA/UVB protective.
- ENHANCED CLARITY - Scratch-resistant, color-enhancing lenses provide better vision and clarity on the field.
OPTIMIZED AIRFLOW - With a breathable lens shape and airflow-promoting ridges, these glasses ventilate to reduce fogging.
DESIGNED IN THE USA - These sunglasses were designed in America by Brylie St. Clair.
COMES WITH EXTRAS - All Solaro Shades come with a box, hard clamshell case, microfiber cleaning bag, and storage bag. No matter where your next adventure is, they'll be ready.
➡️ The secret is out. These glasses are coming from the same factory that produces other sports sunglasses that cost around $200.
Would ya look at that? These glasses are NOT $200. These are glasses for everybody.
Wearing your pair? Tag us on Instagram or TikTok for a chance to be featured on the site!
All sunglasses ship quickly and affordably. 60-day manufacturer warranty comes on all products, and the Limited Lifetimes Warranty covers the lifetime of the pair. Learn more on our warranty page.